RFx Evaluation takes place after an event is closed. Assigned evaluators will conduct a review and provide feedback on the supplier submissions. This will then be consolidated and reviewed by the lead evaluator before completing the evaluation process. The event owner will then be able to award the event based on the evaluation report.
Evaluation Features on Procurehere
- Procurehere does not provide a scoring/ranking system for suppliers, as each buyer has their own approach to evaluation. Any ranking and scoring will have to be conducted by the buyers offline. Evaluators can review submissions and make comments.
- Evaluators can also disqualify suppliers during the evaluation stage. Suppliers that are disqualified will appear to be grey-ed out in the Questionnaire and Bill of Quantities list. Other evaluators and the evaluation owner can choose to re-qualify supplier if there is a need. Disqualifying suppliers helps narrow down the list of suppliers.
- The awarding process is done offline, and so the supplier is not informed via the system, but a record of the winner can be kept on Procurehere after the evaluation process is completed.
Step in the Evaluation Process
The evaluation process consists of the following steps:
- Commencing Evaluation for Events with Closed Envelopes
- Changing Evaluation Owner and Envelope Opener
- Adding Evaluation Team Members - Evaluation Owner
- Opening a Closed Envelope
- Evaluating an Envelope
- Evaluating a Questionnaire
- Evaluating Bill of Quantities
- Tracking Evaluation Team Member Responses
- Disqualifying / Re-qualifying a Supplier and Finishing Evaluation
- Finishing Evaluation
- Awarding Event Winner or Progressing to another Event