Events you are invited to will appear on your Dashboard under the title Event Listing. You may also search or filter by date or status.
1. Each tile shows the name of the Buyer.
2. This denotes the type of Event (RFA - Request for Auction)
3. Title of the Event.
4. Shows the status of the event. (See article on: Event Status )
5. Start/End date and time of the Auction
Click on the Tile to Know More on the desired Event.
View Event Details
1. Shows the status of the event. (See article on: Event Status )
2. End Date and End Time of the event.
3. This counter shows the Time Left before the end of the event.
Accepting a Auction Event
1. You will only be able to see Event Details prior to accepting an event.
2. Click on the accordion in each section to learn more about the Event details.
3. Once your are satisfied and interested to participate in the RFT, click to read the Terms and conditions. After which, click Read and Agree with Terms and Conditions.
4. Click to Accept Invitation. A notification will be sent to the buyer informing about your acceptance. If you reject the invitation, a notification will be sent to the buyer and the status of the event will be change to REJECTED. You have the option of re-accepting the Tender prior to the end date.
Note, refer to article on Auction Rules to understand more about how rules are applied in an auction.